Because you probably haven’t seen enough 2015 outlook pieces (just kidding) I’m working on my own version. (not kidding) Stay tuned.
- EU Mfg PMI declined to 50.4 vs 50.8 exp and 50.6 prev.
- EU Services PMI declined to 51.3 vs 52.4 exp and 52.3 prev. German weakness was only partially offset by French strength
- US Markit Mfg PMI declined to 54.7 vs 56.3 3xp and 55.9 prev
- Philly Fed jumped to 40.8 vs 18.5 exp and 20.7 prev. This was the highest print since 1993.
- Japan PMI declined to 52.1 vs 52.7 expand 52.4 prev
- China HSBC PMI declined to 50.0 vs 50.2 expand 50.4 prev
US CPI was stable at 1.7% vs 1.6% exp, but Core CPI ticked higher to 1.8% vs 1.7% exp and prev
Existing Home Sales rose 1.5% MoM vs -0.4% exp
EU Consumer Confidence declined to -11.6 vs -10.7 exp and -11.1 prev. This was the weakest print since Februrary
- Fri: Canada CPI
- Mon: German IFO, US Markit Services PMI, BoJ Minutes, BoJ Deputy Governor Nakaso speaks
- Tue: Canada Retail Sales, US House Prices, Consumer Confidence
- Wed: UK 3Q GDP, US Durable Goods Orders, Us Jobless Claims, Personal Income, Core PCE, Chicago PMI, Pending Home Sales, AU 3Q Capex
- Thu: US Holiday, German Employment, Consumer Confidence, Japan Employment, CPI, NZ Business Confidence, UK Consumer Confidence