- China Markit Flash PMI declined to 48.1 vs 48.7 exp and 48.5 prev
- EU PMI :
- EU Mfg PMI declined to 53 as exp vs 53.2 prev.
- EU Svcs PMI declined to 52.4 vs 52.6 exp and prev.
- In both cases Germany was weaker and France was stronger than expectations and previously
US Markit Prelim PMI declined to 55.5 vs 56.5 exp and 57.1 prev.
- Tue: German IFO, UKCPI, US Consumer Confidence, New Home Sales,
- Wed: Germany GfK Consumer Confidence, Italy Consumer Confidence, US Durable Goods Orders, Markit US Services PMI, NZ Trade Balance
- Thu: Italy Business Confidence, EU Money Supply, UK Retail Sales, US Jobless Claims, Pending Home Sales, Japan Unemployment, CPI, Retail Sales, UK Consumer Confidence