- US Durable Goods Orders declined -1.0% vs -1.7% exp, but he prior print was revised from -4.3% to -5.3%. The Core Capital Goods print as much better, +1.7% vs -0.2% exp and -1.3% prev
- Jobless Claims rose to 348k vs 334k exp and prev
- AUD private capex declined -5.2% q/q vs -1.3% exp and last quarter’s +3.6% print was revised down to +2.6%.
- There are reports that buildings in Crimea have been seized by gunman and a Russian flag has been raised in the Ukraine capitol. The rubble hits a record low. Putin placed the armed forces on alert in a show of strength.
- Fri: Month End, Japan Housing Starts, EU Unemployment, CPI, Canada GDP, Chicago PMI, Pending Home Sales, China Mfg PMI
- Sun: AustraliaMfg PMI, Japan Capital Spending, Australia New Home Sales, China Non-Mfg PMI, Markit Mfg PMI
- Mon: EU PMI, US Personal Spending, ISM
- Tue: Australia GDP, China HSBC Services PMI
- Wed: EU Service PMI, US ADP, BoC, US Non-Mfg ISM, Australia Trade Balance
- Thu: BoE, ECB, Dudley Speaks, US Jobless Claims