- China Trade Balance surplus was $33.8bn versus $21.2bn expected. This is the largest surplus since January 2009. Exports increased 12.7% versus 7% expected. Imports increased 5.3% versus 7% expected.
- China CPI rose 3% YoY vs 3.1% exp
- Japan Eco Watchers Outlook Survey improved to 54.8 vs 54.5 prev
- Canada Housing Starts declined to 192.2k vs 195k exp and 198.3k prev
- Mon : UK RICS House Prices Bal, AU Home Loans, Business Confidence
- Tue: China IP, Retail Sales, UK IP, USDA Ag report, Japan Machine Orders
- Wed: Germany CPI, Australia Employment
- Thu: US Jobless Claims, Retail Sales