- US Durable Goods Orders rose 0.1% vs -0.2% exp. However, the core measure rose just 1.5% vs 2.0% exp.
- New Home Sales jumped 7.9% MoM in Aug vs 6.6% exp
- GfK consumer confidence in Germany was 7.1 versus 7.0 exp and 6.9 prev.
- Italy Consumer Confidence increased to 101.1 vs 98.5 exp and 98.3 prev
- China’s money-market rate dropped by the most in 12 weeks after PBOC added most funds since February. 1m Shibor fell by 25bps since 1st August.
- Thu: France Consumer Confidence, EU Money Supply, US Jobless Claims, Pending Home Sales, Japan CPI
- Fri: US Personal Spending, UMichigan Confidence,
- Mon: South Korea Business Survey, Japan PMI, AU Private Sector Credit, China HSBC Mfg PMI, Canada GDP, Chicago PMI, End of US Fiscal Year
- Tue: China Mfg PMI, Australia Retail Sales, RBA, EU PMI, US PMI, Japan Money Supply, Australia Trade Balance, Building Approvals