- US Markit flash PMI was stable at 52.2 in June vs 52.7 exp and 52.3 prev.
- Philly Fed improved to 12.5 in June vs -2 exp and -5.2 prev
- China HSBC flash Mfg PMI declined to 48.3 vs 49.1 exp and 49.2 prev
- German Mfg PMI declined to 48.7 vs 49.9 exp and 49.4 prev
- France Mfg PMI improved to 48.3 vs 47 exp and 46.4 prev
- EU Services composite improved to 48.6 vs 47.5 exp and 47.2 prev
US Jobless Claims rose to 354k last week vs 340k exp and 334k prev.
US Existing Home Sales increased to 5.18mm vs 5.0 exp and 4.97 prev
the Abe government will seek to maintain spending other than debt payments at the current level of around 70 trillion yen through fiscal 2015 – Nikkei
- Fri: Canada CPI, Retail Sales,
- Mon: German IFO, Mexico Unemployment,
- Tue: US Durable Goods Unemployment, Consumer Confidence, New Home Sales, South Korea Business Survey
- Wed: Mexico Trade Balance, US Oil Inventories,