- 74% of money managers surveyed in Barron’s latest Big Money poll are bullish or very bullish, a new record high. The 20 year old survey found that only 46% were bullish six months ago.
- US Existing Home Sales declined to 4.92mm in March vs 5mm exp and 4.95mm prev.
- Real estate executives say institutional investors account for as much as 70 percent of sales in some Florida markets. Washington Post
- 87 year old Italian President Napolitano won a second term on the 6th ballot.
- PBOC governor Zhou: “China’s undergoing economic restructuring, which sometimes is not in lockstep with growth… We need to sacrifice short-term growth for the purposes of reforms and structural adjustments.”
- People think the G20 has given Japan the green light to push USDJPY past 100
- Tue: Japan Small Business Confidence, EU PMI, Canada Retail Sales, US Markit PMI, New Home Sales
- Wed: German IFO, US Durable Goods Orders, Oil Inventories
- Thu: UKGDP, US Jobless Claims, Japan Markit PMI, CPI
- Fri: BoJ, Swiss KOF LEI, EU Money Supply, US GDP, U Michigan Confidence