It looks like seasonal weakness is coming a couple weeks early this year.
Separately, interesting charts from BAML’s Fund Manager Survey:
- UK MPC minutes show that the vote was 6-3 in favor of no action. King, Miles and Fisher voted for a 25mm GBP asset purchase increase.
- BoC statement was dovish. The BoC now expects the Canadian economy to close its output gap in 2015 vs late 2014 previously.
- NYT: Hospitals Profit From Surgical Errors, Study Finds
- Thu: UK Retail Sales, US Jobless Claims, US Philly Fed,
- Fri: Canada CPI
- Mon: Canada Existing Home Sales, China HSBC Flash Mfg PMI
- Tue: Japan Small Business Confidence, EU PMI, Canada Retail Sales, US Markit PMI, New Home Sales
- Wed: German IFO, US Durable Goods Orders, Oil Inventories