- US payrolls were stable at 157k vs 165k exp and 155k prev. Unemployment increased to 7.9% vs 7.8% exp and prev. Participation rate was unchanged.
- US ISM jumped to 53.1 in Jan vs 50.7 exp and prev
- Italy Mfg PMI improved to 47.8 vs 47.4 exp and 46.7 prev
- UK Mfg PMI declined to 50.8 vs 51 exp and 51.4 prev
- EU Unemployment declined to 11.7% vs 11.9% exp and 11.8% prev
- Manufacturing PMI in China declined to 50.4 for January, below estimates of 51.0 and down from 50.6 prior.
- The HSBC flash PMI improved to 52.3, above estimates of 52.0 and up from 51.5 in December.
- Mon: China HSBC Services PMI, RBA
- Tue: European Services PMI, US ISM Non-Manufacturing
- Wed: Crude Oil Inventories, Australia Employment
- Thu: Carney questioned by UK Parliament, BoE, ECB