- US Initial Jobless Claims dropped to 330k vs 255k exp and 335k prev. 3 states submitted estimated data.
- US Markit PMI jumped to 56.1 in Jan vs 53 exp and 54 prev
- EU Flash PMI Composite increased to 48.2 vs47.5 exp and 47.2 prev. Germany surprised to the upside, while France disappointed.
- Denmark hiked its lending rate to 30bps from 20bps, and the deposit rate to -0.1% from -0.2%.
- China HSBC mfg PMI improved to 51.9, the highest level in 2 years
- Fri: ECB LTRO Announcement, German IFO, CanadaCPI, US New Home Sales,
- Mon: US DGO, Pending Home Sales, South Korea Business Survey
- Tue: US Home Price Index, Consumer Confidence,
- Wed: EU Consumer Confidence, US ADP Employment, FOMC
- Thu: ECB LTRO payment begins