- JPM & GS both beat, on earnings and revenues.
- US Home Builder Sentiment was stable at 47 in Jan vs 48 exp.
- FT talks about how the Soc Gen chief strategist, a notorious bear, is turning more sanguine. Albert Edwards sees a “once in a lifetime opportunity” to buy European stocks. He still sees the SP500 falling below 666.
- Thu: Australia Employment, US Housing Starts, US Jobless Claims, China Data
- Fri: UK Retail Sales, US UMichigan Confidence
- Mon: BoJ
- Tue: German ZEW, US Existing Home Sales, Australia CPI