- RBA cut rates by 25bps to 3%, as exp. Statement noted that the exchange rate remains higher than expected.
- BoC kept policy unchanged as exp. Statement was neutral and mainly unchanged.
- Spain Unemployment increased 74.3k in Nov vs 90k exp and 128k prev.
- Non-commercial net position in 10Y note futures highest since March 2008; JPMorgan Treasury Client Survey net long falls to lowest since June 25,
- Tue: BoC, China HSBC Services PMI
- Wed: Italy, Spain and UK Services PMI, EU Retail Sales, US ADP, ISM Non-Mfg, Australia Employment
- Thu: Swiss CPI, Unemployment, BoE, ECB, US Jobless Claims,
- Fri: US Employment, Canada Employment
- Mon: China Data, Japan Current Account, Eco Watchers Survey, German Trade Balance, EU Sentix Investor Confidence, Canada Housing Starts
- Tue: German Zew, USDA Ag report