2013 Trade Ideas sent in a separate email. Readers, please feel free to share your thoughts. Opposing viewpoints are particularly appreciated.
- Manufacturing PMI’s for Nov:
- US ISM dropped to 49.5 vs 51.4 exp and 51.7 prev. Hurricane Sandy is being blamed for the weak print.
- China HSBC Mfg PMI improved to 50.5 vs 40.4 exp and 49.5 prev
- Italy PMI declined to 45.1 vs 46 exp and 45.5 prev
- Spain PMI improved to 45.3 vs 42.5 exp and 43.5 prev
- UK PMI improved to 49.1 vs 48 exp and 47.5 prev
- South Korea HSBC PMI improved to 48.2 vs 47.4
- China Non-Mfg PMI stable at 55.6 vs 55.5
- Australia PMI declined to 43.6 vs 45.2 prev
- Sweden PMI stable at 43.2 vs 43.1 prev
- Brazil PMI improved to 52.2 vs 50.2 prev
The SEC is charging the Big 4 Accounting firm’s Chinese branches.
- Tue: Spain Unemployment, BoC, China HSBC Services PMI
- Wed: Italy, Spain and UK Services PMI, EU Retail Sales, US ADP, ISM Non-Mfg, Australia Employment
- Thu: Swiss CPI, Unemployment, BoE, ECB, US Jobless Claims,