There will be no updates for the remainder of the week. I am currently going over some ideas for next year – keep an eye open for them in the next couple weeks.
- The EU and IMF failed to come to an agreement on Greece’s debt reduction profile. The main disagreement is getting Greece to 120% of GDP by 2020 (IMF) and not 2022 (EU). Discussions will resume on 11/26. "We are close to an agreement” said Juncker after the meeting.
- US Jobless Claims dropped to 410k as exp vs 439k prev
- US Markit PMI improved to 52.4 in Nov vs 51 exp and prev
- Thu: US Holiday, EU PMI , Canada Retail Sales
- Fri: German IFO
- Mon: Chicago Fed
- Tue: US DGO, Consumer Confidence
- Wed: US New Home Sales
- Thu: US Personal Consumption, Jobless Claims, Pending Home Sales, German Unemployment, EU Business Climate Survey
- Fri: US Personal Income, Spending, Chicago MPI, Italy Unemployment