The S&P broke below pre-FOMC levels today. If the 1430 area fails, the 1415 range marks the April high and is the next level of support.
- Andalucía is likely to seek EUR 4.9 Bn bailout from the central Spanish government
- Chinese stocks hit the lowest level since March 2009.
- Gallup: US Distrust in Media Hits New High
- Daily US Oil production hit the highest level since January 1997 last week.
- Thu: EU Money Supply, Industrial Confidence, US DGO, Jobless Claims, Japan PMI
- Fri: US Personal Income, Spending, PCE Deflator, Chicago PMI, China HSBC Mfg PMI
- Mon: China Mfg PMI, Italy Mfg PMI, UK Mfg PMI, US ISM, Australia Mfg PMI
- Tues: RBA, China Non-Mfg PMI