Speculative positioning in Gold, Silver, Oil are all at high levels following FOMC, so some additional profit taking looks likely.
- Major Japanese firms have shuttered factories in China following an outbreak of protests in what is being called China’s worst outbreak of anti-Japan sentiment in decades
- According to DJ, at least 4 finance ministers objected to the 1/1/13 projected start-date for the new EU bank regulatory framework. Germany continues to oppose having the ECB placed in charge of all banks in Europe
- Tues: UK CPI, German Zew, NAHB Housing Index, Dudley Speaks
- Wed: BoJ, BoE Minutes, US Housing Starts, Existing Home Sales
- Thu: EU PMI, US Jobless Claims