- US UMichigan Confidence increased to 73.6 vs 72.2 exp and 72.3 prev. This is the highest reading since January 2008.
- Canada Core CPI declined to 1.7% YoY in July vs 2.0% exp and prev
- More new hedge funds started in the first quarter of this year than in any quarter since 2007, according to data from Hedge Fund Research.
- EU Trade Surplus jumped to 10.5bn in June vs 5bn exp and 6.3bn prev. This is the highest print in the history of the Eurozone:
- Mon: Chicago Fed Index, RBA Minutes
- Tues: Japan Merchandise Trade Balance
- Wed: US Existing Home Sales, BoC Governor Carney speaks, FOMC minutes, China HSBC Flash Mfg PMI
Commentary & Links: