· US Consumer Confidence declined to 69.2 in Apr vs 69.6 exp and 70.2 prev
· US New Home Sales improved to 328k in March vs 319k exp. Furthermore, the Feb print was revised from 313k to 353k.
- Australia Inflation declined to 1.6% in 1Q vs 2.2% exp and 3.1% prev. However, the drop was exaggerated by a sharp declined in food prices (including a -60% drop in banana prices) The trimmed mean measure declined to 2.2% vs 2.4% exp and 2.6% prev.
- Wed: UKGDP, US DGO, FOMC + Fed projections
- Thurs: EU Confidence, German CPI, ChicagoFed, US Jobless Claims, Pending Home Sales, Japan CPI
- Fri: BoJ, German GfK Consumer Confidence, Spanish Retail Sales, Unemployment, Swiss KOF LEI, UMichigan Confidence