· US Initial Jobless Claims increased to 386k last week vs 370k exp and 380k prev
· Philly Fed declined to 8.5 vs 12 exp and 12.5 prev
- Brazil cut rates by 75bps overnight to 9% as exp. They see limited inflation risks and said the global economy is disinflationary, suggesting that more cuts are likely.
- EU Consumer Confidence declined to -19.8 in April vs -19 exp and -19.1 prev
- Thurs: US Jobless Claims, Philly Fed, Existing Home Sales, EU Cons Conf
- Fri: German IFO, PPI, Canada CPI
- Mon: China HSBC Flash PMI, EU PMIs, Australia CPI,
- Tues: Swiss Trade Balance, Canada Retail Sales, US Consumer Confidence, New Home Sales