- Greek political leaders have reached an agreement, to the satisfaction of the troika.
- BoE increased QE by 50bn as exp. Total targeted purchases are not at 325bn, ~25% of the total Gilt stock.
- ECB kept policy unchanged as exp. Draghi said that risks for growth are to the downside, while price risks are balanced. The ECB also eased collateral criteria, which is expected to increase the ECB eligible collateral pool by 600-700bn, at a haircut of around 2/3rds. He didn’t make any comments on OSI for Greece.
- US Initial Jobless Claims declined to 358k last week vs 370k exp and 367k prev
- China CPI increased to 4.5% YoY in Jan vs 4.0% exp and 4.1% prev
- Australia NAB Business Confidence improved to 1 vs -4 prev