- Capital Goods Orders, Non defense Ex Air declined -1.2% in Nov vs +1.0% exp, but the Oct print was revised to -0.9% from -1.8%
- Durable Goods ex Transpiration increased 0.3% in Nov vs 0.4% exp, but the Oct print was revised to 1.5% from 0.7%.
- Personal Income increased 0.1% in Nov vs 0.2% exp and 0.4% prev
- Personal Spending increased 0.1% in Nov vs 0.3% exp and 0.1% prev
- Core PCE was stable at 1.7% as exp
- The House passed the 2 month tax cut extension
- Italian Consumer Confidence declined to 91.6 in Dec vs 95.3 exp and 96.5 prev. Lowest print since the series started in 1996.
Happy Holidays everyone. Updates will continue next week.