- US Core PCE rose 1.0% YoY in April as expected vs 0.9% previously.
- US Personal Income rose 0.4% MoM as expected and Personal spending also rose 0.4% MoM vs 0.5% expected.
- US Pending home sales index dropped sharply in April, taking the YoY rate down to -26.8%, the lowest since the series started in 2002.
- BAML took down their Q2 GDP estimates to 2.0% from 2.8%
- EU M1 fell -0.3% MoM in April, and the aggregate level is now barely higher vs the levels at the end of last year.
- EU Economic Confidence declined to 105.5 in May vs 105.7 expected and 106.2 previously. However, Industrial Confidence delinked to 3.9 vs 5.3 expected and 5.8 previously
- UK GfK Consumer Confidence improved to -21 in May vs -31 expected and previously
- Japanese CPI rose 0.6% YoY in April as expected vs -0.1% previously. The core measure improved to -0.1% YoY as expected vs -0.7% previously
- Swiss KOF LEI printed 2.3 in May, keeping it near the highest level in years.