- BoC Business Outlook Survey declined to 13 in 1Q vs 26.5 expected and 22.0 previously.
- Spain: PM Zapatero will stand down in next general elections.
- UK PMI Construction declined to 56.4 in March vs 54.8 expected and 56.5 previously.
- Eurozone Sentix Investor Confidence declined to 14.2 in April vs 16 expected and 17.1 previously
- Eurozone PPI increased 6.6% YoY in Feb vs 6.7% expected and 6.1% previously
- As has been noted elsewhere, USDJPY looks like a pretty good short here. The cross is very overbought and is stalling right at resistance: